As in Aeronautic term LOG is a detailed and written record of a voyage of an Aircraft. And the Book in which these records are made is LOG BOOK.In addition, aviation is a self-motivating field in which log book make us keep a view on our previous records which motivate us to put more efforts and achieve the best.
For student Pilots, a Pilot's Log Book is essential for success. Without the proper logbook, it can be difficult to receive one's Private Pilot License (PPL). All flight examiners require proper documentation of previous experience prior to issuing a PPL license.
For experienced Pilots, a traditional log book may be cumbersome. Since a flight log book provides solid documentation of a Pilot's experience, it's essential to make sure it's current.
But if a logbook is lost, a Commercial or Professional Pilot may not have any proof of his or her flying experience.Here there is an option of DIGITAL FLIGHT LOG.
Why one should use ELECTRONIC Pilot's Log Book ???
Reasons to switch it....
1) It's possible to quickly and easily log flight information. In addition, Pilots can make instant backups of their digital flight logs to protect against loss.
2) No need to carry around a heavy logbook , just tap some basic data into your favourite log book app after the flight and you are done.
3) Access your log book from anywhere using either a browser or a mobile app.
4) In these manner convenience, backup, reporting, multimedia and a smart way to go....
Hence there is no denying to talk ""HARDWORK WITH FULL ENJOYMENT""
Kindly have a resolve to the questionnaire...
The Terms :-
1) Operating capacity of Pilot.
These operations include all those activities that involve or support the actual operating of an Aircraft. These activities do not include the airworthiness activities that support the equipment itself.
P1 Captain or Pilot In Command
P2 Co Pilot
P3 Trainee Pilot
P1 US Pilot In Command Under Supervision
Recreational Pilot is one who fly for Hobby or for fun.
3)Total brought forward and total carried forward.
No of Flight Hrs Till Last Page and No of Flight Hrs Till this Page and
4)What is called Spreadsheet ? How does it differ from Log Book?
An Spreadsheet is also an ELECTRONIC Log Book only in a Excel Formate