Custom Search

Follow Us

Sunday 16 February 2014

Fly Dubai – FlyDubai, Dubai’s Low Cost Air Carrier

Fly Dubai – FlyDubai, Dubai’s  Low Cost Air Carrier



Dubai’s new low cost airline has been named “FlyDubai“. The brand identity and livery for FlyDubai will be unveiled in the coming months. HH Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al-Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai, has approved the name FlyDubai from a shortlist presented by HH Sheikh Ahmed bin Saeed Al-Maktoum, Chairman of the new low-cost airline.
Sheikh Ahmed said “FlyDubai” is a simple, yet powerful call to action. “It makes an immediate link to our core business, which is providing no-frills flights to bring people to and from Dubai. The name also carries a strong association with the city of Dubai, itself a brand synonymous with excellence, reliability and an international, pro-business approach,” he added.
“FlyDubai’s operations will potentially cover an area of some two billion inhabitants. It will support Dubai’s commercial and tourism sectors by serving a new set of travellers, and providing them with affordable air links to popular, high-demand destinations. A lot of ground work has been done thus far, and I’m pleased to note that FlyDubai is on track to launch its first flights by mid- he further explained.
FlyDubai will initially focus on regional flights within the GCC area and surrounding countries. Its operations will be entirely separate from Emirates Airline and Group.
Ghaith al Ghaith, Chief Executive, FlyDubai said since the government announced the formation of Dubai’s new low cost airline in March, it has been all systems go. “We are recruiting for key positions, evaluating aircraft options and routes, working out our pricing and distribution strategy, and putting in place the structure and operational resources for the business,” he added.
“Efficiency is the pillar of our business model. In terms of our customer proposition, we will focus on keeping things simple and flexible. We want to make it easy for our customers to interact with us, and to have more control in how they book, purchase and select value-added services to their basic flight experience,” he said.
“It has been a busy time, but everything is going to plan. The selection of a name for the airline is only the first of many milestones to come, and we look forward to announcing more details over the coming months,” he explained. – Emirates News Agency, WAM


Inline image 1


Inline image 2
Inline image 3



 
i wii like to apply the fly dubi but i dnt no how to apply so pls send me all details i have expereance the costomer service  years and right now iam working in  star hotel in muscat food and beverage dpt service supervisior i want to have new challange in ur company so pls
i had finish my study as pilot and am looking for job with flydubai As I heard flyudubai Will extend its fleet
and i hope to find job with you and im  old i have JAR CPL/IR and frozen ATPL and no type raiting … and thank you for ur time
Muhammed Flaifil, on October 
I like to complain about Fly Dubai cancelling my flight after I paid cash I will not explain the entire story, as I do not believe it will be of any good. I need to know the contact person of someone in Fly Dubai in the Higher Management who can help me, because simply “I want my Money Back, and I do not like anyone to steal from me”
Hello,I would like to enquire how I should go about to apply to work as a cabin crew member. I did in-house training through SOUTH AFRICAN AIRWAYS on 8 February 2010 and after I was licenced and completed my training, I flew for months for them on a worldcup contract. I speak english, afrikaans & french, I can read and write in arabic and can speak a bit of arabic. I do have lotsa customer service and marketing experience due to my previous work experience as well. I have a grooming qualification & moream Lebanese i lived in the UNITED STATES for 5 years and in Kuwait and in Lebanon i have a good English and an american accent and Arabic have worked ticketing before for an travel agency if u r interested in me or u wont to contact me 
 trying to apply for Cabin Crew position, but unfortunately there is no such option to be selected from the list and i had  to apply for Cabin Crew position, but unfortunately there is no such option to be selected from the list, and i have yeras working as 
like to know about recruitment of cabin crews in your compworking for a national airline in Sharjah for the last years now. Lately I’ve heard about your airline from my friends and I’ve been interestelike to know about recruitment of cabin crews in your company.
working for a national airline in Sharjah for the last  years now. Lately I’ve heard about your airline from my friends and I’ve been interested 
Inline image 4



I wud love to work for flydubai for anywhere its my dream to work with flydubai, and also flydubai is one of the best airlines i have come across.im from kathmandu nepal.i have finished my training,so now i am looking for a cabin crew job in your company,could you kindly send me your company email address so that i can forward my curriculum vita
rakshanda, on
hi,
i am masters in food science and technology, could you please inform me how to apply for the specific field related to food in airline,
miss shanta kc,

king for an opportunity to put into my credential to action. I have dream of being successful cabin crew in your reputed airlines.
I am years old having experience in public relation in a reputed international agency and successfully completed 6 month cabin crew training course If I do not possess the qualifications you need at this time, I’m interested in future opportunities.
If given an opportunity, I shall prove my credential to its best and at the same time enhance my way of working.
To be part of an organization that will optimally utilize my abilities to achieve organizational goals. I assure you that once employed I will perform the designated task to the utmost satisfaction

Commerce stream studying Accountancy, Economics, Business studies, Informatics practices and English.
Securing first position in all subjects with an aggregate of 
First class in Science, Social Studies, Mathematics, Hindi and English
ved first rank in the CBSE Gulf Sahodhya grade  Examination in the Commerce stream
As well secured the first position in Grade  with an aggregate 
A winner of inter and intra school English elocution competition as well as the inter-house quiz competition and inter school debate.
Represented college in the public speaking competition organized by the Emirates Environmental Group
Participated in the inter college debate held at the American University, Sharjah
I am a very frequent flyer and i can easily say that FlyDubai is the worst airline i have dealt with.
I arrived to the Dubai airport and found out that the bag I had was opened, the zipper was broken and the bag was damaged. I filed a damage report. I got no call and no contact from FlyDubai not to even apologize for what has happened. After many emails, and after a month time, i get an email from them asking me to go fix the bag, and send them the receipt and they’ll see what they do then.
I highly do not recommend to fly with such a non-professional company, with the worst service in the airline industry.

Inline image 5

No comments:

Post a Comment